Friday, June 27, 2008

Unlucky day :(
I hate ANDY QUEK JUN HAO!
u SUCKS FOR EVA!
Grrr, todae went to npcc's gathering.
All de ncos from sec 4 are going to graduate T.T
I miss them los!
Haish, we had a lot of fun las but our legs were
NUMB!
LOl, after tat de si andy quek go hit my head.
At first, i try to ignore him.
After tat, he keep hitting.
Veri shuang har.
After tat damm fed up liao.
My limits gone up to 100%
Damm him las.
RAWR!!!
then i bu shuang him
wanted to hit his cok but he keep saying sry sry.
Nub las.
Grr, try to calm myself down.
Finally We were released!
YAY!
Now tat's de chance ^^
I spray him water u noe wad he does?
He spray mi with pink dolphin n water.
Fk him las.
KP kia
Make mi drenched with pink dolphin.
But i will revenge!
When we get down de bus, he said i next mon will died!
Let's see who die first las.
RAWR!!!


Andy quek sux.

No comments: