Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Todae, went to bugis temple.
So suay one los.
I haven even went in then kanna step by other ppl :(
then de person never even say sry, 气死我了!
after we went into de temple, kanna step by 2 ppl again.
So suay!!!
My foot damm pain los =[
After tat went to shop for clothes
as well as to buy de shirt for yihan n jamie.
but too bad, de shop haven open cuz too early.
so my father bring us to somewhere
i dun even noe where =="
we had a long walk, okays!
actually my dad dun wish to eat so he keep bringing us to shop =="
but my sis damm hungry which was showing her attitude liao.
so my dad bring us to eat lors
but my dad never eat cuz he cannot eat until 12am
so sad TT
then when 12am came, my dad quicky order alot of food
LAWLS!
We eat alot of things then my parents went home first
while mi n my sis went shopping ourselves :D
i wan to buy for yihan n jamie but cannot find de shop TT
then we went round n round like retards like tat
RAWR!
At de end, my big sis dun wan walk liao
she wan to do de nail thingy.
lols, so left us.
finally, bought de clothes le.
phew!
after tat went home alone :[
cuz my big sis went to bugis libary
while my 2nd sis went to ice-skating

What a suay day !

I still can't forget u :(

No comments: