Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh yea, bitchy day worh.
We went to play arcade at 12 n end at 5pm
Pro rite, we play continuously for 5 hrs lei.
Now, my leg pain le :[[
Sians haish.
I realli hate my class.
My class suck like hell.
RAWR! No1 was interested, realli.
So wad is de use of going myself?
LMAOS.
Oh yea, i m canceling de trip
Cuz none of them wanna go.


I wanna sae tis to 1A:
Why Just u all can't be more cooperative?
Why u all just can't be understanding?
why u all just can't just keep ur mouth shut?
Is it tat difficult?
Why can't u all just stop all ur nonsence?
I realli can't control u all animore.
N i m telling u tat.
I m gonna get out of this class soon.
I swear!
I hate 1A
I m veri disappointed with u all.
Veri.

I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!
I hate 1A!

No comments: