Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I realli hate my class'boys. They realli sux except those guai kias la. They dun show respect on girls especially jia hao, violent shyt, onli noe how 2 scold vulgar and hit ppl. Retard guy, come las. Hit mi until i dead la, i make sure i will haunt u till u died! GEt tis clear, girls are not born to let u hit, hab some respect please? If u no brain, use ur butt to tink la. So violent, i bet u next yr or veri soon, u will be expell n guess wad? I will see u at de boys home. Orh that's great, yeah! I will sure celebrate until siao der. Believe mi even i be 5 yrs chairman oso can, i oso dun wan u to be in my class. U ar such a disgrace! God bless jiahao to get kick out of this sch, i will be damm happy even if i die earlier oso can. At least i contented, yea. LEONG JIA HAO, STOP IT PLEASE, JUZ SHUT UR ASS UP ! I HATE EU, FASTER GET OUT TIS SCH BAH ((:

No comments: